[Redundancy System] CPU
- PID Control
- Operates 32Loops PID without PID module.
- RTC (Except CP*A type)
- Reads time from RTC and save it in F memory device.
- Input and Output Reservation
- Scans and detects module at designated slot.
- Refers to reservation function which writes a program without I/O change in case of extension,
damage or module replacement.
- Online Edit
- Scan program can be edited when CPU is RUN mode(Online).
- RS-232 Port (XPnB, CP3C, CP3E, CP4E/F)
- RS-422/485 Port (CP4D/U, CP4F)
- Watch-Dog Timer
- Detects delayed operation error in the program.
- Module installation in Slot
- Detects whether a module is installed in the slot.
- Memory Error
- In case of an Error the built-in Flash memory of CPU module or Dual Port RAM, will save the Error in the F memory device.
- Battery Error
- If the battery falls under the standard voltage, F3.4 will be turned ON.
- Power Error
- If the input voltage to Power module is lower than standard range, RUN and STOP lamp will blink.
- PID Control
Performance Specification Items Specification CM1-XP1R/S Program Control Method Stored Program, Cyclic operation, Time Driven Interrupt I/O Control Method Indirect and Directed by instruction Program Language IL(Instruction List), LD(Ladder Diagram), FBD(Function Block Diagram) FBD Extension – CP3E,4E,4F only SFC(Sequential Function Chart) – CP3E,4E,4F only Data Processing Method 32Bit Instructions Sequence 55 Instruction Application 389 Instruction Processing speed 75ns / Step Program Capacity 128K Step 2Mbyte Data memory capacity 1Mbyte Device Memory X 8,192 점 Y M 16,000 K 16,000 L 16,000 F 2,048 T 4,096 (Select 10ms or 100ms) C 4,096 S 100Card * 100Step D 32,000 Z 1,024 Q 512 words (XPnB/E) R 16 words Timer Types On delay, Off Delay, Integration, Monostable, Retriggerable Time range 0.01sec ~ 6,553.5sec Counter Types Up Counter, Down Counter, Up-Down Counter, Ring Counter range -32,768 ~ +32,767 Operation modes LOCAL or REMOTE (RUN, STOP, PAUSE MODE) Self-Diagnosis Watchdog timer, Memory error, I/O error, Battery error, Power error detection Battery Back-up Over 8 years Built-in Function
- Computer Link
– RS232C: A/B/P/U type
– USB 2.0: E/F/U type
- Program Editable on Run Mode
- Clock (RTC, except A type)
- PID Control (32 Loops)
- RS-232 1CH (optional)
- RS-422/485 1CH(optional)
- I/O Reservation
- Computer Link
You must register or log in to request technical support or access free downloads.
Update ProfileOops! You need to be logged in to use this form.
Terms of Service
1. Terms By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on CIMON web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not: modify or copy the materials; use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on CIMON web site; remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or transfer the materials to another person or the materials on any other server. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by CIMON at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. Disclaimer The materials on CIMON web site are provided is CIMON makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, CIMON does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
4. Limitations In no event shall CIMON or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on CIMON Internet site, even if CIMON or a CIMON authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata The materials appearing on CIMON web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. CIMON does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. CIMON may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. CIMON does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
6. Links CIMON has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by CIMON of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user own risk.
8. Governing Law Any claim relating to CIMON web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of SEOUL without regard to its conflict of law provisions. General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Enter Your Email Below